1.The promoter of the competition is GB Taekwondo Ltd (“GBT”, “we”), National Taekwondo Centre, Ten Acres Sports Complex, Ten Acres Lane, Manchester, M40 2SP.
2. Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be aged 16 or over on the Closing Date (as defined below).
4. Employees of GBT and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition. Entrants must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
5. To enter the competition, you must complete the required form hosted on www.kickingforglory.com. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
6. Only entries received by 12am (Midnight) the 11th day of a month will be entered into that month’s competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed but will be included in the following month’s draw.
7. Maximum one entry per entrant.
8. GBT does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. In the event that after a winner is notified that they are a winner GBT becomes aware that their entry was not in accordance with these terms and conditions, GBT may withdraw the prize immediately and allocate it to a new entrant.
9.There will be no more than 5 monthly prizes available for the competition, each of which shall consist of four tickets to the World Taekwondo Championships 2019 and matches scheduled to be played at Manchester Arena, from 15 to 19th May 2019 (the “event”).
10.The winners will be selected at random from all valid entrants received by the Closing Date.
11. Winners must be able to make their way to and from the Manchester Arena on the day of the event.
12. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside GBT’s control, GBT reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and GBT accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
13. The competition winners will be notified by email and winner’s must confirm within 48 hours.
14. The tickets to the event are issued subject to the venue’s terms and conditions, which the competition winners are deemed to accept in full. The competition winners agree to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the Manchester Arena, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by GBT may be excluded from the competition or required to leave the venue.
15. Winners will be asked to provide their full name, contact address and contact telephone number. If such information is not provided within a reasonable time of such request, GBT reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award such prize to a different winner.
16. We will use the information that entrants provide to process the competition and if an entrant is a winner we may publish their name and town of residence on The GBT or KickingForGlory website and we may require them to participate in publicity. The winner of any prize may be required for promotional activity by GBT.
17. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this competition except with the prize winners
18. GBT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting and/or using any prize. GBT further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of GBT for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party’s negligence.
19. GBT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.